Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The start of something new...

It's finally time for me to get off my butt and allow something new to kick in. My life is currently going through some huge transitions and I think it would be a good idea to keep track of progress to make sure I don't start going backwards, as I have had a tendency to do that in the past. The creation of this blog will also allow others to keep track of me and make sure I'm still alive when I leave Toronto for Seattle to start work at the end of the summer. :P

I hope people find this blog entertaining as i've always found my life to be so rich with drama and God-willing, it will continue to be that way for years to come.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

welcome to the world of blogging, ames!!!! this is definitely help me pass time while i'm at work...