just came back from st louis, mo on a red eye flight this morning. went straight to work and came home around 7pm. went upstairs to "take a nap" and woke up at 1:30am feeling disoriented. pictures from jeff and anna's wedding to follow shortly. had a great time catching up with the "older" gang in st louis.
back to bed for amy.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
good night amy!
pictures!!! I want to see pictures!!! How goes it Ames? I'm pretty sure that the heat in T.Dot is causing me to be quite irritated all the time. Short fuse. Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by complete idiots...or maybe I'm the idiot....lol.
kizzle... take it easy. yes the heat can sometimes make us a little crazy and out of it. no worries - i don't think anyone holds it against you. meanwhile the west coast is breezy and warm. peeeeerfect! ;)
also, i think everyone is an idiot in their own ways.. ;)
who are you calling "older"?
oh.. hmm... good question ... i forgot my audience. heh.
"older" just means older than me. that's why i put it in quotes. cus you guys aren't really OLD. you're just older than i am. although.. i am getting old... sigh...
Still young at heart!
Post a Comment