Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Shoes
I've been trying to find a new pair of casual shoes for the longest time. I'm pretty picky about shoes. In general, i have issues paying a lot of money for clothes (it probably reflects in the way i dress and how nothing matches and everything is out of fashion). I especially dislike shopping for shoes though because you end up paying so much for them and then usually they don't have your size or they don't fit or are uncomfortable, then they give you blisters and you never want to wear them again. In which case, I end up thinking, maybe I don't need shoes at all. I was joking around the other day about how I'd like to buy a pair of shoes that are under $20. Seriously, where can you find a decent pair of shoes for $20?? Sometimes you can find a nice T-shirt, a sweater, a pair of jeans, but a pair of shoes. Rare. Well, yesterday I went to Ross (think Winner's) yesterday after dinner since it happened to be in the same plaza as the restaurant I ate at and found these great casual shoes. They were exactly my size which is amazing since I can never find shoes in my size as they are always always sold out. And they were only $15!!! I got two pairs of socks to go with them. My purchase came out to something around $19.50. Maybe shoe shopping ain't so bad after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment