Four days of fruits and veggies. No oil for cooking. Just steamed, boiled or fresh. No sauces and reduce salt intake. Drink lots of water. This is supposed to clean out your digestive system.
I like fruits and veggies. I really do. So i thought maybe this would be simple. But I realize that when I make veggies, i use oil and i use sauce! That's perhaps why it is tolerable. So here starts day one.
Salad without dressing is like eating crackers without any water.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are my hero--again! i thought i was being good trying to give up red meat for the year...keep us posted on how it goes!
oh! i did this sometime last year!!!! but only for a week! it was so difficult, but honestly, i lost 5kg doing it... believe it or not.
hm. you've got me inspired to do this once again....
really. it's really really really painful doing this... >.<
Post a Comment