Sometimes i daydream. Actually, I do it a lot. Sometimes my dreams are within reach but I continue to daydream about them. WHY??? It is a problem of commitment? Or maybe insecurity? how about failure?
Coming back from Japan, a team member suggested I sign up for Sunday school teacher. I told him I was already helping out as an assistant. His reply was, why assist when you can TEACH?? It got me thinking becuase I have always wanted to teach. When i first signed up for Sunday school, I actually wanted to teach but when they assigned me as an assistant, I assumed that was the way you "worked up the ladder" at the church. It never occured to me to ask for a teaching position. So having returned from Japan with this thought planted in my head, I decided that this is something I would really enjoy doing. But it's been over a week since I got back and I still haven't emailed the coordinator. I don't know what i've been waiting for but I'm going to email the coordinate now and see what she says. This will be the start of another new adventure no doubt... :)
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment