Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn again to drive my sister to the airport. Then I had breakfast with my other sister to see if a cup of coffee would wake me up. It didn't. After dropping her off at home so she could go back to sleep, here I am, getting ready to jump start my work day. Except that I can't quite get myself to wake up. My other sister and mom leave after work today (dont' ask why they didn't book the tickets together....) so I'll have to return to the airport later this afternoon. I has been just over a week that they were here and yet it feels sooo much longer. It was nice to have them visit - the house was full and sometimes my laundry was done for me. Still, i'm looking forward to having some personal space again.

Japan comes at the end of this month - in just 4 very short weeks. i have to catch up on work meanwhile and next week there arrives yet another visitor.

Happy Canada Day everyone!

No comments: