Thursday, January 05, 2006

Whistler


Whistler's Keg experience
Originally uploaded by geargirl.
After my 10 day holiday in Toronto, I flew out west to Vancouver to meet up with Matt, Jon and Hangkit. We spent New Years Day meeting up with old friends - Nate and Emily and Nate's parents - at a Thai restaurant for lunch and then with Tomlin and his family for New Years Day dinner. Early the next morning, we headed out to Whistler for two days of boarding. The views were amazing, the snow was fresh and the runs down the mountain don't compare to anything on the east coast ;). It was tonnes of fun and I enjoyed it a lot. We ate dinner at The Keg and while waiting for our steaks and prime rib, we took some pictures. We got back from Whistler, spent lunch in Vancouver and then was off again to our respective locations - Seattle and Toronto.

I had a great holiday - the past two weeks were memorable. Thanks to everyone who made it possible! Btw, visit my flickr account for more pictures!

No comments: