Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Love Bug

So I met up with Jenne today for lunch and then we went over to Tiffy's for a bit. This is when I discovered Bridal magazines. I'm not one of those girls who have dreamt of and planned out my wedding at the age of 5. I'm one of those down to earth tomboys who don't think much about weddings until .. well.. right now.. when they are lurking around the corner (well, hopefully anyway). Today, my eyes have been opened to this new area of interest. There are so many different styles of wedding dresses and then there are bridesmaid dresses with even more variety to pick from. So many colours and so many designs - long? short? flowing? pouffy? strapless? - it's so overwhelming! And the cakes. WOW! Who would have thought that a cake could look so pretty and also be so expensive!! Who pays $1500 for a CAKE?!

Now, on the long flights, I know what to buy at the newspaper stands ... Bridal magazines. I guess if I'm not getting married anytime soon, at least I can start dreaming. :)

No comments: