Wednesday, January 03, 2007

speaking of flying...

tonight's flight was horrendous. due to the recent storm weather in the rockies, there was some really crazy turbulence on the last part of my flight. it was so bad that i didn't notice that i had a death grip on my chair. the airlines used to put vomit baggies in the pouch in front of your seat but apparently they stopped doing that - perhaps for cost cutting reasons - because i think multiple people on this flight had vomitted either on themselves or on the chair. i'm not sure which - maybe a combo of both :S. it was after the turbulence that the flight attendants began handing out baggies... erm... a little late... i dont' know how many prayers i said in that hour on the plane but i do think that lil'o sums it up pretty nicely "Jesus, here i come".

i've made it safe and sound though. i guess it wasn't my time yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl you kill me...haha. cheaping out on the barf bags??? unheard of...dang. Airlines are that poor these days??? Un-belief-a-ble. Ah wells. It was fun while it lasted when you were back HOME. Can't wait for the next time!!! Have fun with Tiff!!!

lil'o said...

oh my goodness, I totally thought this was it for us! everyone around me was throwing up! I thought I was going to too! I'm glad we made it safely back. I guess Jesus doesn't want us to go yet. =)

Anonymous said...

wow... that could be real life "LOST" you know. Your plane might crash on some weird island and you will be with a bunch of hot guys and hot girls for the next 3 year~

Scottie