Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Herb Garden
I read from KBushling's blog that she's just started an herb garden! I've been thinking of starting one too! Last year, my former housemate decided to grow some tomatoes and basil. The basil grew like crazy as did the tomato plant and eventually they had to be repotted to a plastic garbage bin we had lying around. Even though the plants were a little bit neglected, they still produced some good produce. Currently, i'm trying to grow basil from seeds. They are growing fairly slowly so I'm getting impatient! As the weather is getting nicer, I've been thinking of cleaning up my balcony and setting up a couple of galvanized buckets to fill with soil and to start planting some instant herbs inside. I think this might be a little too adventuresome though and i'm wondering if I'll get tired of this "hobby" and it'll be a waste of time and money. But I do think the galvanized buckets with herbs would make my balcony look so nice and comfy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment