I seem to have a habit of booking flights at the crack of dawn (ie before 8am). While booking, I forget that you have to be at the airport at least 1.5 hours before you fly (domestic). This results in super early mornings - and often requesting friends to wake up just as early with you to drive you to the airport (thanks to Jenny who actually enjoys waking up this early!) Tonight being Friday, staying at home alone wasn't a very appealing option. I didn't feel like spending my entire Friday evening cleaning my apartment, doing my laundry and then packing. Since I haven't found a fellowship to go to on Fridays, I have been hanging out with a few other stragglers who don't have fellowships to attend either. Tonight, it was Gabe and Bonny. We got together for dinner and planned to play games afterwards. The game of the night : RISK. I was a little skeptical about playing Risk. If you've played it before, it takes a million years to finish the game. We started playing around 10:30pm (I knew at this point I would be up very late tonight) with four players (including Gabe's housemate) and opted to play the less time consuming version - conquering three of the four capital countries of the world. Even the shortened version took us to 1:30am!! The game was lots of fun though - probably more for me and Bonny than for Gabe and his poor housemate :D. I finally got home around 2am and this is when the cleaning, laundry and packing began. It's now 5am and while all chores are completed, Jenny is coming by at 6am to pick me up. I think it's now a little too late to nap :P.
So....Vail, here I come!! See y'all in a week! :D
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
there's nothing like a good old game of world domination!!!!! Risk is the @#$%!!!! - how goes it ames?
- kizzle
Post a Comment