Thursday, February 23, 2006

Training ...

I've started some training at work this week. At first, I welcomed this training and thought, finally a chance to get away from my desk and sit in a classroom for some constructive learning!! How exciting is that?! I actually MISS school.

Well... while it's refreshing to be learning and applying a lot of new concepts and strategies about testing software for the past two days, sitting in a classroom for 8 hours is not what my brain is cut out for. I need time to absorb, to go home and read over my notes and to take naps. I feel like this week is dragging on since class has started. I'm so tired. I need a rest. Also, the problem with classes is that they start very promptly at 9am. This takes away the option to sleep in and get into work late (say at 10am or even 11am). That truly bites. And it's probably also contributing to my lack of sleep factor.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. I think I'm going to be sleeping all day...
...oh wait... I'm possibly going to Bally's in the morning... and then ProClub in the afternoon...

...sigh...

No comments: