Friday, October 14, 2005

Where has the time gone?

Since my arrival in Seattle, time has just gone out the window. I don't know where it goes but it's gone. In fact, I don't know if I truly ever had it to begin with. I reflect back to the summer when I was at home alone wondering, what shall I do NOW? I had so much time to spare. Nowadays, I'm scrabbling to find time to do laundry, cook a meal, spend time with people outside of work, write letters/emails/blog entries, read books ... in short, everything I used to have time to do I don't have time to do it anymore! I guess this is what it's like to be working again.

Sorry everyone for belated emails/letters/etc. I'll write soon and i'll have pictures of my new apartment available shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never a fine balance in life......