Wednesday, June 27, 2007

manual tests are horrid

of all the tedious, monotonous things i am required to do at work, i have to say that running manual test cases are by far the worst of the bunch. i am fortunate enough to work on a feature that i can test by creating automated test collateral - they only take a day max to run them all and i don't even have to pay attention to them while they are running. but this week i'm helping out another team with their 5000+ manual tests and even though i've only been assigned 100 of them - such a meager amount, not even 1% of them, i'm completely unmotivated to get through them. next milestone, investigate ways to improve automation!

1 comment:

Athos said...

UGH! The fun fun of earning a salary! Don't get me started! I often pretend I enjoy filing ... sometimes it works, sometimes I get paper cuts and think foul thoughts in my head. =D

Athos