Monday, June 04, 2007

break my heart

"...Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what is yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity"

these are lyrics from the bridge section of Hosanna by Brook Fraser from Hillsong.

as i contemplate where life is going and where God is leading me to, i think this nails it for me. this is my prayer and my desire.

thanks for the inspirational chat candeo :D

1 comment:

Duncan and Jen said...

oh how i love making it onto people's blogs! hee! =)

but really, it's like a kinda natural high for me, energizing to talk about how we can (pardon the cliche) seize the day!

Anne Lamott, whom you might find amusing, says it best: 'When am I going to stop worrying about my hair, and worry about things that matter."

You go!