I've had this snuffy nose for weeks. My doctor said that there's a high chance that it's allergies since it's that time of the year and most people who move to the northwest will not develop allergies until their 2nd or 3rd year here. I took Sudafed, Claritin, Benadryl and nothing worked. My snuffed nose remained just as stuffed. I'd wake up in the middle of the night becuase I couldn't breathe through my nose. I was getting pretty miserable. So I went back to the doctor and she said I have a sinus infection. I'll need to dose up on some antibiotics and clear out the bacteria. As she put it, the antibiotics will be stronger because it's hard to get up in that area and I now have three weeks worth of bacteria growing in there. GREAT. The good news is that health insurance covers the entire cost of the antibiotics! The benefits at this company are very extensive.
I'm looking forward to the day I can take a deep breath again.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment