A couple times a week, sometimes a couple times a day, I'll visit other people's blogs and see if new entries have been added. Is it weird that I visit my own blog site as well? That some part of me is wondering, has there been a new entry on my site?? I find it surprising (and this is my reaction every time I tell you!) that there's no new blog entry! It's always disappointing that it's the same darned entry as the one that I entered last time.
...
What's wrong with me?!
Friday, July 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lots of things... Let me count the ways...
1) your nasty
2) you stink like poo poo
3) you stink like pee pee
4) etc.
you're = you are, not 'your nasty' sorry - hehe - schooling...see what schooling has done to my brain....how went the starvation? - kizzle
Post a Comment