Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Update on Harry...last one!

So I worried about my 'missing' copy of Harry Potter for nothing. The delivery notice came in the mail on Monday and was waiting safely for me at the post office. Odd thing is that I dreamt on Sunday night that I had received a delivery notice in the mailbox for the package and that all I had to do was pick it up at the post office. I woke up thinking what a dream - if only it were true! I turned on the computer Monday morning and just because I felt like it, I checked the tracking status of the package and sure enough, after the line "Item delivered successfully to address" there was another entry: "Package delivered to local post office". What do you know, my dream did come true! Awesome! What a relief. I didn't have to hassle the Chapters Online Customer Service people about my missing delivery.

I spent the past couple of days reading the book and finished it today. I had to reread the Order of the Phoenix since I couldn't remember critical things such as what Death Eaters were and what the Order was but once I reread the ending of the Order, I was able to continue with the Half-Blood Prince. I am neither disappointed with the story nor extrememly thrilled. It's back to waiting again for the last book to see what will happen to Harry and Lord Voldemort. Anyhow, I don't want to spoil it for others who haven't read it so I'll leave it right here :D

No comments: