Monday, August 08, 2005

Goodbye to the Pho Lady


Goodbye to the Pho Lady
Originally uploaded by geargirl.
Ever since I can remember, the Pho restaurant has always been at Beverley and Dundas. I remember after church, my family used to go there for lunch. Now it's been a Delta tradition to go out to eat after fellowship and we've always gone either to Pho or House of Gourmet. Well, the Pho Lady is retiring and selling her store. It'll be closing down soon so Janet made her a lovely cake and Ed decorated it with pink frosting - can you make out the pho bowl and chopsticks?

We'll miss the pho lady. :(

3 comments:

tiffany said...

that frosting was sooooo good!

:)

Reformed Jerk said...

Oh stop crying those crocodile tears, Jon :) Remember that time in January when it was -35°C plus windchill, and you insisted that we walk the extra mile to the Train on Spadina instead of visiting the Pho Lady? I thought I got frostbite in both legs that night!

gear-girl said...

you two could be brothers. :D