Friday, August 19, 2005

Thunder and Lightning

So... the plane didn't take off due to the huge thunderstorm in Toronto. Our flight was cancelled. And so was Shirley and Ju's. We've been on the phone and in line ups all day trying to rebook our flights. Shirley and Ju are now leaving tomorrow morning to Vancouver at 7am and my parents and I (someone PLEASE save me) are taking off at 11am to Seattle (via Vancouver). So please pray for good weather tomorrow as we attempt this up, up and away thing one more time...

I'm so tired. That laptop is heavy yo.

Next time you hear from me will be in Seattle quite possibly on my first day of FULL TIME work - how exciting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you got there safe and the airplane ride was pleasant with parents. =)

Everytime I see a green Forester, I'm reminded of Amy =)