Friday, August 19, 2005

Up, up and away...

I'm flying out to Seattle today. Leaving Toronto has actually been much more difficult than first anticipated. I remember a brief conversation on MSN that I had with Hanmin way way back in December (I think?) on the topic of moving to another city to work full time. He asked me if it would be difficult to leave home. Don't you have friends? Family? At the time, completely ignorant to the blessings I have at home, I said, "Family, sure. But friends? Not really." Wow. God has shown me this summer just how silly (and stupid) I am. I deal with this situation today (and yesterday and this entire week really) by convincing myself that it's not 'goodbye' but rather it's 'see you later'.

Thanks to everyone who has spent time with me this summer. You've made it more than the best summer I've had in over 5 years and it's so packed full of memories that I couldn't have asked for anything more :) So my flight is leaving this afternoon and I'm heading off! Keep me posted on things going on in your life and I will make an effort to continue to be apart of it!

So. See y'all later!

No comments: