When I bought my snowboard gear earlier this season, I thought I'd be going maybe 4-5 times. That's pretty good usage! If snowboard rentals cost me 30 bucks each time I go, I'd be spending $150 on rentals if I had gone the estimated 4-5 times. I shock even myself when I add up the number of times I've gone snowboarding this season...
Whistler Pre-season
Steven's pass - night only
Whistler New Years par-tay - 2 full days
Vacation in Vail, CO - 3 full days
Twice at Snoqualmie for night only
So far that's 9 times... And coming up in March... this is going to be a busy month...
Thursday March 9th - Snoqualmie with coworkers
Saturday March 11th - Whistler BABY!
Sat and Sun March 25-26 - Whistler again with Shirley
Saturday April 1 - very likely to be Mt.Baker
And that's just the planned trips so far. There's still April - spring time snowboarding - it's a totally different experience when you can go snowboarding without a jacket!! Anyone up for it?? ;)
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
BOoooooooooooooooo - I'm still stuck in lectures.......(shakes fist!!!) hahaha - sounds like you having the time of your life - live it up!!! See you soon??? - peace out.
HAHA hey lectures aren't THAT bad... right?? :D i miss school soemtimes... sometimes...
I'm not having the time of my life - just enjoying the slopes and the REAL mountains out here. ;)
See ya for Jenne's wedding yo!
I'm gonna be a groomsman!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!
haha I read that on your blog Kizzle. Congrats!! :D It IS exciting isn't it??
Post a Comment