Monday, June 06, 2005

Addiction satisfied

Thanks to Tiffany, I watched 22 episodes of Veronica Mars in the span of about 5 days. Two of those days were spent staying up until around 5am watching until I had no more episodes to watch and needed to return to Tiffany's home to get more. Now that I've finished watching the entire first season, I don't know what to do with myself. Tonight I will be able to sleep early and peacefully knowing who killed Lily Kane :P. For those who haven't seen the series, catch it on CTV Thursdays at 8pm - the series just started last week. Thanks Tiffy for supplying the goods ;)

Aside: Why is the weather so hot?! And why why why is the air conditioner broken at my house?! I've been baking in this 30 degree C weather for the past two days now. I hope either rain will pour down and wash this hot humid weather away or that the AC will get fixed soon!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

hehe, no problem! what are we going to do until the second season??? and WHO is at that door?!?!?! :)

hey, if your AC is still broken, come over to the shui abode and hang out there - i'm sure we can get hooked on some other show this summer...