Thursday, June 30, 2005

The great outdoors awaits...

FINALLY! A chance for me to leave the house and to appreciate the great outdoors. Yes, we're only driving out about 45 minutes to Milton where I'm sure the smog is still thick and strong. But heck, I'm sleeping in a tent, eating BBQd meat (ssshhhh don't tell my mom - she's banned me from BBQ foods since I've been having a BBQ every week so far since the new BBQ came in :P), enjoying bonfires, hiking, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows and all with some great company. I'm looking forward to this as a much needed 'vacation', a time to get out of the house away from nagging parents and a place to leave the cranky mood that's been following me all week. I'll be back on saturday with bug bites, a renewed appreciation for nature, and many pictures of the event. Pray it doesn't rain.

Happy Canada Day (tomorrow that is)

No comments: