Summers are supposed to be relaxing. A time of the year when you can just kick back and veg at home watching Price is Right over lunch or some Y&R in the afternoon. Or go out and enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air. Especially when you don't have to work and you don't have to go to school - summers should be about having fun and they should be STRESSFREE.
Somehow, today, I woke up in a complete frenzy. I feel it's been building up for quite some time - ever since June rolled around. I don't know if it's just all in my head and I'm blowing everything out of proportion or maybe it's just cus I've been taking on too many things this summer. Whatever it is, I was completely stressed out today. I know now what my limits are and I'm sorry, if you ask me for help these days please don't take my rejection as an insult. I'm just feeling like I need a couple of mental health days. And I'm not even working!!! I haven't been this stressed out since school and classes and final exams!
Okay, enough of that. Now, back to my list of things to do...
Monday, June 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment