Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dirty smurfs

Recently, I gave Dave my Kinder Surprise Golfing Smurf. The collectible has been sitting in my parent's living room for probably over a year and he's always been innocent looking enough. But as usual, Dave was able to make something so very innocent into something so very WRONG and dirty. (Tiff, you and I have got to find different influences.)

I think the photo reveals what Dave revealed to me and eventually to the rest of the westside crew: The smurfs have exposed penis'. Yep, you read right. And not only are they exposed, they are erect! Yikes!

Anyhow, now that this has been revealed to me, I don't think I can ever look at smurfs the same again. Thanks a lot Dave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what??? I don't think Dave was the one who turned those bodies around!!! lol. still so jokes nonetheless!!!
-kizzle

gear-girl said...

no you are right. I confess, it was me who turned the smurfs 'dirty' last time ... but it was Dave who showed me how!!! :P