The
CCSA season started last weekend. Last Sunday, we played our first game - it didn't really start off on the right foot. Some of our team members were late due to the DVP closure so we started late. We also had a couple of injuries to begin with - Jen with her injured ankle and Lynda with her pulled leg muscle. To add to the list, while running for the ball in the outfield, Matt wiped out and also hurt his ankle. A lot of sore muscles at the end of the game, a couple of scraps, etc. I don't think I've played a game before that included so many injuries! :P Anyhow, Dickie was able to take a team photo which he shared with us:

Note: Those missing include Dave (he SAID he was working... yeah right :P), Barry, Jonathan (recovering from CFA test), Scott, and Louis (also recovering from CFA test)
Our next game is Sunday, June 12. I'm praying for cooler weather and safety!! I don't want to lose anymore players :P
No comments:
Post a Comment